The Tupear community is made of diverse and extremely driven individuals. We all share the common goal of getting things done, holding each other accountable and sharing resources. In order to meet our goals, it is important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Communicate with courtesy, respect and professionalism.
- Honour any sessions you have scheduled with a peer. If at any point you can no longer attendant a scheduled session please let your peer know in advance.
- Respect the privacy of other members.
- Use messaging and video tools responsibly. These tools are intended to keep members in touch with one another, to help facilitate coworking/productivity and to promote common interests.
- Share your opinions or feedback honestly.
- Share resources you think will be of use to your peer or to the wider community.
We do not tolerate the following behaviours:
- Misuse of any personal information you might have access to.
- Harassment or intimidation of other members.
- No offensive comments or anything else likely to make your peer or other members uncomfortable such as profanities, sexual comments or flirtation.
- No inappropriate behaviour whilst video communicating with your peer such as nudity, sexual behaviour or any actions that will cause discomfort or stress to your peer.
Failure to adhere to our guidelines will result in a ban from our platform.
If at any point you experience any behavior that goes against our guidelines you can flag it via our private chat on slack @teamtupear, email: email@example.com or via private message on any of our social media platforms.
During your session with your peer, if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, we encourage you to:
- Close the tab if it’s happening via video call. This will automatically end your video call
- If it’s happening via instant messaging on slack, private message @teamtupear as soon as possible.